Sunday 22 May 2011

TTing, recent changes, ...

Lots, lots of changes happened recently... Let's start off.
I have created a new page on my blog that you can find on the bar at the top, it is called "Videos", but here's the link for it: http://linking111.blogspot.com/p/videos.html
The page's principle is simple: it's a page with links to all my Time Trialing videos, from the oldest (weakest, obviously) to the newest Time Trialing times. I even caught myself being surprised watching some very old videos (especially Rainbow Road videos, it's really weird so see how bad I was 2 years back). I'll update everytime I upload a video, this goes without saying. I hope you enjoy!

Talking about videos. I have been Time Trialing quite actively the past few days, especially in Shroomless (No item) Time Trial. Regular 3lap Time Trial kind of bores me, to be honest. I prefer doing shroomless to improve my lines which will serve online especially. I already know how to use a shroom.
Anyway, I have improved two of the times I wanted to improve the most:
- Moo Moo Meadows, with a time of 01:20.461
- Mushroom Gorge, with a time of 01:51.746
I have mixed feelings regarding those times. Both times are .200 and less off WR (Best Known Time would be more accurate since this isn't really a WR).


Happy and disappointed with this time. I'm really happy I improved my old time of 1:52.002, and got the sub. I also didn't think I would improve it this much (I would have been happy with 1:51.900, in fact). I guess improving my cave MT's so much saved me quite some time (If you have seen my previous time ghost video, I missed all 3 cave MT's, which made me lose time considerably). The fact that I improved my time so easily and got such a good time makes me want to improve even more. I will aim for WR/BKT, this is for sure. Just a note: my time is the best known recorded time, meaning there are supposedly better times than mine, but there is no proof of those better times. I'd like to see a picture/video of their times. 

Secondly and lastly, my Moo Moo Meadows time. I was happy at first, since I got to improve my old time by over .300. After my video was recorded, though, I realized that my lines needed a lot of improvement. My lines were overall really wide, also some high jumps and slow MT's. Completely improveable, will aim for an improvement when I'm bored, I suppose. Video was recorded and uploaded, but was left on unlisted. I'll turn the video publicly in a few days, most likely (and update this post with the video).

Most of you may have noticed or not: I have stopped activity related with StarStruck and decided, after quite a lot of thinking over, to rejoin All Stars. I wish that everyone could respect this decision even if they are disappointed by it or it seems "weird", thanks. I also apologize again to some people I have greatly disappointed. I will probably go inactive in July and August (probably even earlier, now that I think of it) because of traveling, studies of course, and so on. Not like it makes me happy or something.

I think that is all, thank you very much for reading this post if you have. Oh yeah, I forgot: I started posting results of clan-wars I took part of, and will most likely post a lot more. I have planned on creating a new page that you will find at the top bar of this blog (like "Videos"). It will be called "Clan-wars", or just "Wars", I'm not sure of that yet.
I'd lastly like to thank my great friend NMeade for his generosity. He accepted to record both of my newest Personal Records and took on his time to do it yesterday, I couldn't thank him enough for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment