Tuesday 14 June 2011

Minecraft: Project rBC3

Holidays. The perfect time to play games etc, except that MKWii is absolutely dead around 10 AM, and boring anyway. So I just turned on Minecraft and thought of something to build. I wanted to build MKWii tracks, and had already proposed the idea on the multiplayer server, though, it was never done. I then thought of building Bowser Castle 3 all by myself today, and to say to least, that'll take a while. I took 2 pictures (1/2 hours of work, approx) showing the very beginning on the project. I'll keep on posting pictures showing my progress.

- Building the track in a desert, but I still have to dig a lot because of the dunes
- Using glass for the grid
- Blue Wool for walls
- Clay for the track
- I will try to find lava and put it all over the place after I build the track

That'll probably take... A few weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment