Saturday 9 April 2011

testing TV HD/getting remote

While I'm going to get my universal remote sometime this afternoon (The store I usually go to isn't opened yet), I was bored and therefore wanted to test the TV in the living room. I used to play on this TV before (in 2008, 2009 and a good part of 2010), this sure brought back a lot of memories... Especially the bad ones: there's a huge lag on this TV (I don't have the right cables), therefore, for example, I press R, it will only be registered by the wii 0,5 seconds later making the game almost impossible to play. I still tried some races in random worldwide (sorry KEI who joined me exactly when I left, we still don't have a single race..) and also some TT. I could approach my current PR on MG (shroomless) which is of 1:52.002 and got a time of 1:52.2xx something. Satisfying. Fortunately, I won't play on this TV much and will be back on my (very) old TV without any kind of lag. I took some pictures just for the fun (:


Took a picture just after winning a really hard race versus some 7000 VR diddy kong/yoshi pros. You can see I'm using this...thing to connect my peritels.


My very old TV and some shit around. Please disregard my Minish Cap game, my german roman and my Wii remote protector thingy from 2009 (that Nintendo sent to us users that bought a wii in 2007/2006).


You can see the room a bit better from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment