Friday 8 April 2011

Wii/TV issue, killing time with pokémon

Recently, I've been encountering some problems with my mom to only mention her. In one of our fights, my mom simply threw the television's remote at me, and in a ninja moment, I dodged it!... the remote still finished its journey in the wall. I didn't notice it broke (the remote seemed fine) until I turned my wii and television off for the night and had the wonderful surprise when I woke up, that the remote wasn't working anymore (I can only access the AV channel a.k.a the channel which displays Wii, via remote). This means I'm inactive for a fair amount of time and this isn't to displease me since some people deeply annoy me; taking some space may be the best solution as of now.

Since I don't have anything to play, I thought of playing Pokémon again just to kill some time. At my surprise, I still had a save with all my ancient pokémon, I took a screenshot as a rememberance:



I will probably make a pokémon video soon too and upload it to Youtube (capture Mewtwo). 
I'll keep you guys updated as for when I buy my universal remote and can play MKWii again. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment